Customized mattress natural 3E environmental protection palm mat natural latex mattress 0422
The history of the mattress
1. In 1881, in a small town on the outskirts of Houston, Texas, a tying machine craftsman named Daniel Haynes started the production of a tampon mattress.
2. In 1900, US Simmons, pocket spring mattress;
3. At the beginning of the 20th century, Danlov, rubber foam cushion;
4. In 1932, Mario Berry, Italy, used polyurethane foam for cushions;
5. During the Second World War, Louis Kolani, Germany, also designed an oval mattress, which was divided into three types: soft, medium, and hard according to the body pressure of the human body lying on the mattress Part, keep the human bones in the best condition.
6. There has also been an "active response spring system" in foreign countries, which has changed the conventional spring structure form to make people more comfortable and lasting elasticity; some spring mattresses are also combined with polyester foam, which can be soft and hard. Choose as you like.
Features of the mattress
01. Both hard and soft sides, suitable for the whole family. Different people like mattresses of different hardness. Older people like harder mattresses. Young people like softer mattresses. This mattress has different hardness on both sides. Can meet the different needs of you and your family.
02.8 hours personal protection. 360° uniformly supports each contact point. Help improve the lumbar spine curve. Relive the long-lost 8 hours of sound sleep.
03. High-quality fabrics. Jacquard knitted breathable fabric. Exquisite knitted fabric. Wear-resistant without snagging. Reasonable spacing. Not easy to run cotton. High-quality latex filling, three-dimensional and full.
04. Comfortable latex layer. Use a layer of latex pad to iron your tired body. Experience breathing sleep.
05. Aviation 3D comfort layer. The 3D material adopts X-90° structure and double-sided mesh design. Solve the stuffiness and unsanitary of the mattress.
What is 3D fabric? You can check the advantages of 3D fabric
3D material is a mattress material formed by compounding fine and tough polyester filaments between two layers of mesh cloth
The "X-90" supporting structure is adopted between the layers. Breathable on six sides, hollow and three-dimensional.
A new type of material with high air permeability, high toughness, high environmental protection, zero formaldehyde and not easy to oxidize.
Six sides breathable: like a cube with six sides, each side is breathable
Hollow three-dimensional: The middle of the cube is breathable, and each silk is independently supported.